Overall the ABCD concept is very simple: children in disadvantaged communities paint or draw a picture of their dreams. The drawings are combined with photographs and stories to create a very special and unique work of art, used to promote the program. 100% of all donations go to pay for the child’s education. It’s that simple!
Our Mission and Vision
Our mission is to provide financial assistance to the schools and families of orphans and children at risk, by using the children’s art to raise funds for their education.
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
- ABCD Art Show – 15 Sept 2016Visit our Art Show on the 15th September 2016 from […]
- All Systems Go for MalawiABCD is all set and ready to go for the very first […]
- New Projects for 2014-15Over the past few months we have been busy talking to […]
- Sri Lanka Here We Come!This week our ABCD Board member Carl Jones is in Sri […]
- Rotary Club of OakleighSome more great news… The Rotary Club of […]
- RC Bentleigh Moorabin CentralLots of things have happened in our ABCD world over […]
- Another ABCD Pre-school!A team of volunteers from the Rotary Club of Geelong […]
- Gala Dinner for Lavena Schools ProjectThe very first ABCD Project was adopted by the Rotary […]